Blood Orange Olive Oil
This flavored oil is produced when whole oranges are crushed with fresh olives, to create an incredible fresh-fused flavor.
Complements seafood, chicken, salad, fruit, dessert, and bread.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Use with Cranberry Pear balsamic vinegar for a great salad dressing.
- Use in baking brownies, cakes, or muffins in place of butter or other oils (Conversion: 3/4 c olive oil to 1 c butter)
- Add to Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar for a delicious fruit dip.
- Combine with Sicilian Lemon balsamic vinegar for a salmon marinade; perfect for any citrus-lover!
- Use with Traditional 18-Year balsamic vinegar to marinade shrimps, scallops, salmon, pork, or chicken
- Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Cranberry Pear
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar (Seasonal)
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar (Seasonal)
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Traditional 18-Year Balsamic Vinegar