Blood Orange Olive Oil
This flavored oil is produced when whole oranges are crushed with fresh olives, to create an incredible fresh-fused flavor. Complements seafood, chicken, salad, fruit, dessert, and bread.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Use with Cranberry Pear balsamic vinegar for a great salad dressing.
- Use in baking brownies, cakes, or muffins in place of butter or other oils (Conversion: 3/4 c olive oil to 1 c butter)
- Add to Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar for a delicious fruit dip.
- Combine with Sicilian Lemon balsamic vinegar for a salmon marinade; perfect for citrus-lovers!
- Use with Traditional 18-Year balsamic vinegar to marinade shrimp, seafood, pork, or chicken.
Love using this for Blood Orange Brownies! I’ve taken them to several gatherings and people always rave about them. I love that The Olive Bin offers it in convenient kits and I’ve gifted it many times!
Love, love, love this flavor! I never make brownies without the blood orange olive oil!