Smoky Chipotle Salsa
Made from a perfect blend of tomatoes, chipotles, hickory smoke, onions, and garlic, this salsa has a zesty taste with a bit of heat for those who enjoy the spicer side of life. Perfect for topping tacos or dipping tortilla chips in. All Natural, Kosher, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
Smoky Chipotle Nachos
- 1 jar of Smoky Chipotle Salsa (or your favorite salsa)
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1/2 pound of ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 cup black beans
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 1 jalapeno
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat. Once meat is browned and crumbly add 1/2 a jar of salsa, let simmer for a 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Spread tortilla chips on a baking sheet and top with a layer of ground beef, black beans, (more salsa if you desire) and cheese. Repeat with another layer of chips, meat, beans and cheese. Top final layer with cheese.
- Broil in the oven for 3-5 minutes while watching carefully to prevent burning. Top with jalapenos. Serve with sour cream, and avocado.