Serrano Honey White Balsamic
|Availability:||Out of stock|
This award-winning, artisan vinegar is sweet, tart, spicy, and made from 100% honey. An amazingly complex flavor.
Country of Origin: USA
Use on salsa, fruits, salads, vegetables, shrimp, ceviches, and in Bloody Marys.
*This product is 100% sulfite-free!
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit/herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
- Drizzle over sliced tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
- Add to any dressing on salads.
- Toss with sliced strawberries and a pinch of fresh ground pepper for a delicious and healthy dessert.
- Can be used in place of any grape-based vinegar!
- Roast peeled, cut carrots with this vinegar