Tangerine Dark Balsamic
Our aged and infused Tangerine Balsamic is citrusy and complex. Use this tart-sweet condiment with poultry, Asian-inspired dipping sauce, dressings, marinades, cheese plates, over yogurt, fruit salad, or warm chocolate brownies. Make sure to ask for a sample of this flavor when visiting the store as it is kept on our specialty flavor bookshelf!
The balsamic vinegars found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with Chipotle Olive Oil to marinate chicken or pork.
- Mix with Garlic, Lemon, or Lime olive oil for a delicious salad dressing or stir fry sauce.
- Drizzle over fruit and cheese for a healthy snack.
- Drizzle on ice cream or dessert.
- Combine with Toasted Sesame oil for an Asian inspired dressing or marinade.