Denissimo 25-Year Dark Balsamic
Our Denissimo is made from Trebbiano grape which is naturally caramelized and cooked down to an even greater extent, and aged for EVEN longer in the traditional “Batteria” of Modena. Our exclusive “Denissimo” contains less than 1% barrel-aged Italian red wine vinegar for pro-biotic effect, and slowly ages in five different casks comprised of mulberry, ash, oak, juniper, and cherry wood. This exquisite and exceedingly rare 1.36 density balsamic is extremely complex boasting flavor notes of cherry wood, dried fruits, raisins, figs, along with hints of dark chocolate and malt.
Denissimo pairs well with any of The Olive Bin's olive oils.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit/herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with any of The Olive Bin's oils for dipping breads.
- Combine with Chipotle, Olive Wood Smoked, or Harissa olive oil for grilling marinades.
- Drizzle on bruschetta or Caprese salad.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit or ice cream.
- Reduce prior to or use as a finishing glaze on roasted meats, poultry, vegetables, or desserts.