Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
Savory notes of smoky olive wood are infused with the highest quality, fresh extra virgin olive oil to make our Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil. The flavor of olive wood smoke is close to that of oak wood smoke. In Andalusia, Spain, olive wood is commonly used for grilling fish, poultry, meats, and vegetables.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Compliments the flavors of grilled fish, poultry, and meats
- Simmer in sauces such as BBQ sauce
- Brush on grilled meats and roasted vegetables to create smokiness without heating up the grill
- Stir in chowders, and use as a finishing oil in pasta dishes.
- Coat raw almonds, cashews, and pecans and bake until warm. Store in an airtight container for energy on the go. This nutty flavor also makes an outstanding potato salad!