Traditional 18-Year Dark Balsamic
Exceedingly rich and complex, we love this classically sweet balsamic. The versatility of this balsamic allows it to be great for bread dipping, salad vinagrettes, soups, fruit, beef, chicken, and pork.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with any of The Olive Bin's oils for dipping breads.
- Combine with Chipotle, Olive Wood Smoked, or Harissa olive oil for grilling marinades.
- Drizzle on bruschetta or Caprese salad.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit or ice cream.
- Reduce prior to or use as a finishing glaze on roasted meats, poultry, vegetables, or desserts.
I was so surprised with everything I can make with it and loved the favor!!
Greek Salads is a summer staple in our house. We absolutely love this beautiful dark balsamic to compliment the salad!