Chipotle Olive Oil
The smoky, infused flavor of this chili-infused oil has just the right amount of spiciness.
Great with beef, poultry, pork, bread, popcorn, pasta, and vegetables.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Drizzle over vegetables or pizza for an added kick.
- Combine with Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar or Espresso balsamic vinegar for a great red-meat marinade.
- For a sweet-and-spicy option, use with Pineapple balsamic vinegar over pork.
- Cook popcorn in this oil for a bit of spice in your snack. (Top with cracked red pepper for extra spiciness!)
- Use to flavor chili, soups, and stews
- Mix into salsa with Peach balsamic, onions, and cilantro for chips, chicken, or pork