Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
Our signature flavored olive oil! An infused full-bodied blend of oregano, rosemary, sage and garlic with a peppery finish.
Wonderful in rice and risotto, and on beef, poultry, fish, vegetables, pasta, and breads.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Great for sauteeing, roasting, and grilling vegetables.
- Combine with Espresso balsamic vinegar for grilling skirt steak.
- Combine with Traditional 18-Year balsamic vinegar for an excellent dressing.
- Mix with Traditional 18-Year balsamic and parmesan for excellent bread dipping.
- Grill corn with Tuscan Herb olive oil.
- Drizzle on pasta and mix in prosciutto and caramelized red onions