Red Apple Dark Balsamic
This fruity balsamic has a delicate, sweet apple flavor. Great with salads, chutney, sauces, vegetables, and desserts.
The balsamic vinegars found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Drizzle over baked apples or apple crisp for a tasteful twist.
- Replace cider vinegar in pie crust recipes.
- Drizzle on pork, chicken, or fish.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence for a meat marinade.
- Combine with an olive oil for a knockout vinagrette for a greens or fruit salad!
I got this as a Christmas present and it is absolutely amazing on vanilla ice cream! It sweetens it up but does not make it super sweet.