Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
A light and savory infused olive oil with hints of rosemary, thyme, lavender, marjoram, fennel, and bay leaf. Great with rice, vegetables, potatoes, pasta, pork, poultry, seafood, beef, and lamb.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Drizzle over pasta.
- Use to cook rice or risotto. Sautee dry rice for a few minutes prior to cooking to add flavor.
- Great for bread-dipping with any of The Olive Bin's balsamic vinegars.
- Combine with your favorite balsamic vinegar for a fresh-flavored salad dressing.
- Drizzle over chicken or rub on turkey before grilling.
- Use to roast potatoes and vegetables