Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
Playfully tart and pleasantly sweet, this balsamic has a crisp lemon flavor and aroma. Fabulous with seafoods, salad dressings, marinades, and mixed drinks!
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Mix with Milanese Gremolata or Herbes de Provence olive oil for a fabulous dressing for greens (a staff favorite!).
- Combine with Coconut or Raspberry balsamic vinegar for a delicious vinaigrette for fruit or greens.
- Use to add some zip to any meat marinade.
- Drizzle over ice cream or desserts!
- Add to ice water for a refreshing twist!
This was the first Balsamic I purchased from Olive Bin and it has remained a staple for salad dressings and veggies. It blends nicely with oils but I confess I am happy with it all by itself on my salad!
Delicious! Bright! Light! I add this, with some flavored Olive Oil, to cooked vegetables & even raw sliced cherry tomatoes. Yummy!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this balsamic; use to make the Lemon Fluff; use to make sauce for chicken, for pasta. it is wonderful!