Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
A traditional, infused Italian oil consisting of fresh lemon zest, minced garlic, Italian flat-leaf parsley, and a hint of mint. Use on fish, veal, poultry, pork, pasta, bread, or potatoes.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Brush on fish after baking or grilling.
- Serve with veal or other slow-braised dishes for a zip of flavor.
- Drizzle over wedged potatoes and roast.
- Saute with bread crumbs and sprinkle over vegetables and roast.
- Rub onto red meat before grilling for a light Italian flavor
- Toss with pasta, tomatoes, grated cheese, and grilled chicken
Amazing taste that goes well with any thing Mediterranean such as pasta salads and roasted veggies! This one will keep me coming back for more!