Lemon Olive Oil
Produced by pressing whole lemons together with late harvest olives, this fused olive oil has an intense fresh-citrus burst of flavor. This oil is great combined with vinegars AND other olive oils. Wonderful on seafood, chicken, salad, fruit, pasta vegetables, bread, and desserts.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with an Olive Bin balsamic for a fabulous salad dressing or to roast vegetables.
- Use to saute, grill, or bake chicken or fish.
- Saute dry rice in Lemon olive oil until translucent, then cook as directed.
- Toss cooked spinach in Lemon olive oil.
- Use this to replace other oils or butter in baking.
My new favorite!! I randomly mixed the lemon olive oil with the lavender balsamic vinegar for my salad a few months ago and now I can’t get enough! I’m actually eating a salad with it right now as I type! Absolutely wonderful!!