Dill Olive Oil
This infused oil offers a vibrant must-have Mediterranean culinary flavor of Wild Fernleaf Dill. Complements salads, including chopped salad, egg salad, and potato salad, spinach, and other vegetables, fish, and soups. This medium-bodied olive oil compliments rye bread beautifully and is amazing when added to hummus and pita bread. You can use this wherever you typically use fresh dill! We find this to be delightful as a bread dipping oil with a few red pepper flakes. Aromatic and fresh!
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Use it in aioli or olive oil-based mayonnaise or tartar sauce.
- Use it to make delectable herb bread and rolls.
- Grilling fish, chicken, or veggies.
- Mixing with vinegar and dressing pasta salad or potato salad.
- Mix with Greek yogurt or mayo for a sandwich spread, chip dip, or tzatziki sauce.
- Refreshing in cucumber salad
- Fantastic with broiled fish
- Superb with chive mashed potatoes
One of my many faves from the Olive Bin. It’s a standard at our house tossed with the Olive Bin lemon balsamic for a light, fresh salad topper.