Lavender Dark Balsamic
Floral, sweet and slightly herbaceous, our Lavender Balsamic captures the essence of this ancient flower. Complements salad, fresh fruits, beef, lamb, chicken, pork, ice cream, yogurt, and cheese.
The balsamic vinegars found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with Herbes De Provence to marinate chicken, pork, or lamb.
- Mix with Garlic Olive Oil or Lemon olive oil for a delicious salad dressing.
- Drizzle over fruit and cheese for a healthy snack.
- Drizzle on ice cream with fresh berries.
- Mix into water or cocktails for a refreshing twist.
My new favorite!! I randomly mixed the lemon olive oil with the lavender balsamic vinegar for my salad a few months ago and now I can’t get enough! I’m actually eating a salad with it right now as I type! Absolutely wonderful!!
This is my favorite dark balsamic to put over ice cream! It adds a unique flavor and depth that compliments the creamy flavor and texture of vanilla ice cream