Raspberry Dark Balsamic
Full of the natural flavor of fresh, ripe raspberries, this dark balsamic is thick, rich, and perfectly tart.
Complements fruits, vegetables, desserts, pork, and chicken. Incredible when tossed with mixed greens and feta cheese.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with Herbs de Provence olive oil and drizzle over fruit kabobs.
- Reduce into a balsamic reduction for a chicken breast glaze with a dash of oregano, grape jelly, and black pepper.
- Reduce and use as a syrup on pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
- Combine with Harissa for a sweet-and-spicy marinade for pork or chicken
- Drizzle over ice cream and warm brownies
- Blood Orange Olive Oil (Fused)
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar (Seasonal)
- Harissa Olive Oil
- Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Lemon Olive Oil (Fused)
- Lime Olive Oil
- Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil