Garlic Olive Oil
This rich olive oil gives off the scent and flavor of fresh garlic.
Complements salad, meat, seafood, pasta, vegetables, and bread.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Use alone or with any of The Olive Bin's balsamic vinegars for dipping bread.
- Mix with Traditional 18-Year balsamic to drizzle over salad.
- Combine with Peach or Pineapple balsamic for a delicious chicken or pork marinade.
- Mix in with pasta and cover grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make gourmet mashed potatoes with a touch of Garlic olive oil.
- Splash on steaks before grilling.
- Saute shrimp in garlic, add over zucchini noodles, grate Parmesan cheese on top.
- Combine with equal parts Espresso balsamic and Harissa olive oil for a flank steak marinade
- Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil
- Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar (Seasonal)
- Serrano Honey Vinegar
- Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Traditional 18-Year Balsamic Vinegar
This is my go-to on pretty much everything!