Peach White Balsamic
This is a crisp vinegar with a touch of sweetness, just like a fresh peach. A very versatile balsamic, it works well with any EVOO or flavored olive oil for a light vinaigrette. You can also use on salad, fruit, ice cream, pork, or seafood.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Marinate sliced cucumbers and top with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Drizzle over fruit or ice cream.
- Add to bottled water or sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
- Pair with any of The Olive Bin's olive oils to make a light, tart vinaigrette.
- Serve over ice with vodka.
This is my favorite salad dressing!!!