Maple Dark Balsamic
This sweet balsamic tastes just like maple syrup. Great with pork, dressings, salads, fruit, and ice cream. Make sure to ask for a sample of this flavor when visiting the store as it is kept on our specialty flavor bookshelf!
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit/herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Mix with Butter olive oil and drizzle over pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce this balsamic to create a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, or pork.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a unique salad dressing.
- Pair with Herbs de Provence olive oil for a delicious pork marinade.
- Add to cake and other baked goods' recipes.