Espresso Dark Balsamic
Rich, dark, and sweet, with layers of authentic espresso and dark roasted coffee.
Makes a fantastic glaze or barbecue base for pork, beef, or chicken.
Complements vegetables, salad, steak, scallops, fruit, and ice cream.
Does not contain caffeine.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit/herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a pork tenderloin marinade.
- Combine with Chipotle olive oil to make great fajitas.
- Add to chili or baked beans as your secret ingredient!
- Drizzle on fresh berries or ice cream.
- Add a shot to an "affogato float" - a tall mug of vanilla ice cream covered with coffee.