Butter Olive Oil
This creamy, infused olive oil is naturally infused with the rich flavor of butter.
Use when baking, with bread, vegetables, meat, rice, and pasta - and with popcorn!
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Use this oil to pop popcorn kernels or drizzle over popped popcorn.
- Use as a vegan, dairy-free substitute for butter, or anywhere melted butter is needed.
- Combine with Cinnamon Pear balsamic vinegar over squash.
- Use in an oil-mister and spray foods after cooking.
- Use in baking (conversion: 3/4 C olive oil to 1 C butter; see below).
Butter Conversion Chart
|Butter/Margarine||Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 teaspoon||3/4 teaspoon|
|1 tablespoon||2 1/4 teaspoons|
|1/4 cup||3 tablespoons|
|1/3 cup||1/4 cup|
|1/2 cup||1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons|
|2/3 cup||1/2 cup|
|3/4 cup||1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon|
|1 cup||3/4 cup|
*NOTE: When recipe calls for butter, use 3/4 to 1 conversion. When recipe calls for any type of oil (vegetable, canola, etc.), substitute same amount of our olive oil.