Madagascar Black Peppercorn Olive Oil
This flavored infused olive oil is bit spicy, floral and oh so peppery. Try it in marinades, dressings, in aioli, on popcorn, with creamy pasta, or even on ice cream! Amazing on popcorn, with creamy pasta and seafood. Create that amazing peppercorn flavor in your favorite dishes without having to use fresh peppercorns!
Fabulous with meats, salads, vegetables, bread, and pasta.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with Cranberry Pear for an incredible salad dressing!
- Combine with Sicilian Lemon balsamic vinegar and brush on fish before baking or grilling.
- Drizzle over chopped fresh tomatoes for bruschetta and top with Traditional 18-Year balsamic vinegar.
- Mix with Traditional 18-Year balsamic vinegar and drizzle over Caprese salad
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- Lavender Dark Balsamic (coming soon!)