Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
A savory experience of sage with hints of shitake, chanterelle, and morel mushrooms infused into the oil. Complements rice, vegetables, potatoes, pork, poultry, pasta, and eggs.
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Drizzle over noodles with smoked Gouda cheese.
- Drizzle over cream of mushroom soup or risotto.
- Mix with Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar for a fabulous salad dressing.
- Great for cooking omelets, frittatas, and scrambled eggs.
- Saute dry rice in this savory olive oil until translucent, then cook as directed.
- Use in place of butter for mashed potatoes.
- Combine with Red Apple balsamic to baste a turkey.
There are so many great varieties at Olive Bin but I love using this in lots of dishes. Makes a great “coating” for the Thanksgiving Turkey, adds a deep flavor to chicken done on the grill or in the instant pot, adds a savory taste to broccoli, green beans and other veggies. Highly recommend!!
I love using this product in the morning on my eggs! My daughter who is 2 gobbles them up too!
I absolutely love all things mushroom so this olive oil is my go to for sautéing mushrooms and other veggies. It is delicious paired with the traditional balsamic vinaigrette for a wonderful dressing for my salads.