Grapefruit White Balsamic
Sparkles with a crisp, clean citrus flavor. A perfect balance of acidity and natural sweetness.
Use as a dressing, paired with fennel. Makes a show-stopping white balsamic grapefruit granita dessert!
Complements salads, fruits, seafood, chicken, pork, rice
Grapefruit is a seasonal flavor for spring/summer, which means it is available for purchase in the store in all sizes during that timeframe. During the offseason, it is available in 375 mL - please ask as we do not keep it on the floor during offseason.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with Basil olive oil and use as a marinade for chicken or fish.
- Mix with Herbs de Provence olive oil for a spinach salad
- Drizzle over fresh grapefruit or tangerine.
- Combine with an extra virgin olive oil and drizzle over greens with shrimp, avocado, and feta.
- Flavor bottled or sparkling water.
- Use with a balsamic vinegar for a zippy rice flavoring