Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic
Spicy and warm, this balsamic features a rich cinnamon flavor with a hint of pears. Complements salads, fruits, pork, desserts, and oatmeal.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit/herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil for a salad dressing on spinach; then add fresh strawberries, mandarin orange slices, and feta cheese.
- Drizzle on yogurt, ice cream, or over apple crisp.
- Use as a glaze on grilled salmon.
- Add to egg batter to create a delicious French toast.
- Reduce to use as a glaze on grilled salmon or ham
- Drizzle over fresh pears for a great after-school snack
This is my favorite balsamic vinegar. I love the contrast of the dark balsamic with the sweet pear and spicy cinnamon. I've used it per many of their suggestions: drizzled on ice cream or pears, glazed on salmon, and to make french toast. Love it!