Apricot White Balsamic
Both sweet and tart, fresh ripe apricot.
Complements grilled chicken, salads, fruit, and cheese.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit/herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Reduce down to use as a glaze for meat; try glaze over baked chicken.
- Drizzle over fine cheese and serve with bread or crackers; try simmering gently to make a glaze for brie, top with pecans.
- Add to Basil olive oil for a great green or pasta salad dressing.
- Brush on pears or pineapples on the grill.
- Marinade chicken in this balsamic before grilling.
- Add to apricot or other fruit preserves for a flavor twist!