Coconut White Balsamic
This white balsamic has a light, tropical, creamy, coconut flavor. Great for lettuce and fruit, drinks, salads, soup, vegetables, seafood, chicken, and pork, as well as Thai cuisine.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit/herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Caramelize baby carrots in this white balsamic.
- Combine with Garlic olive oil for a Thai taste sensation!
- Combine with Persian Lime olive oil and use it as a dressing for coleslaw.
- Saute shrimp in Persian Lime olive oil and then finish with a drizzle of this balsamic for a tropical entree.
- Combine with Herbs de Provence olive oil for salad dressing.
- Drizzle over any lobster dish.
- Splash in a Mimosa for a tropical twist.
0 stars based on 0 reviews