Pomegranate Dark Balsamic
This rich, dark balsamic vinegar boasts an intense pomegranate flavor.
Use on hearty meats like lamb and duck, fruit, ice cream, and in sauces, sparkling water, and mixed drinks.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Pair with your favorite Olive Bin oil to make a great salad dressing for greens with pomegrante seeds, toasted nuts, and feta.
- Use to caramelize red onions.
- Add to pan sauces, braised meats, and compotes to add a brilliant depth.
- Drizzle over poached fruits and ice cream for an elegant and easy dessert.
- Basil Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil (Fused)
- Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- Garlic Olive Oil
- Lime Olive Oil