Premium White Balsamic
A blend of cooked white Trebbiano grape must and delicate fine white wine vinegar, aged in oak barrels. This product is the base of our flavored white balsamics and carries a balanced taste- refreshing, yet mature, and surprisingly sweet. This balsamic vinegar is versatile for vinaigrettes, salads, seafood, chicken, and even mixed drinks.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- A versatile product that complements salads, drinks, fruit, chicken, pork, fish.
- Use to season white fish - does not discolor meat like a dark balsamic.
- Combine with olive oil for red meat or chicken marinade.
- Use in tomato soup or sauces as a replacement for sugar.
- Combine with herb-flavored olive oil for a salad dressing.
- Add to mixed drinks for a surprising complexity.
- Make a reduction to drizzle over meats, ice cream, fruit, or cheese.
Very versatile. Many ways to use.