Honey Ginger White Balsamic
Intense ginger and subtle honey pair together to create a light and bright balsamic. Great for use on salad, fruit, seafood, chicken, pork, and rice.
The balsamic vinegar found at The Olive Bin are gluten-free, dairy-free (no pasteurization), no sugar added, and vegan. They are not Kosher certified. We recommend a shelf life of 5 years for your balsamic vinegar. Only natural flavoring is included in the balsamic - flavors derived from the fruit / herb themselves - such as botanical essential oils. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Marinate cucumbers in this balsamic and serve alone or add to salad.
- Use as an amazing marinade with the Japanese Roasted Sesame oil, Garlic olive oil, and soy sauce!
- Use in any stir fry dish or to flavor rice.
- Great on fruit or lettuce salad.
- Add to bottled or sparkling water for a refreshing flavor.
- Combine with Lime olive oil for a fantastic chicken marinade.
- Mix 1 shot of Honey Ginger and 1 shot of Not Your Father's Vanilla Bourbon for a cocktail. (Optional: add ginger ale)