Oregano Olive Oil
Fresh, fused oregano flavor. Complements marinades and salads; delicious for bread dipping, brushed on vegetables, and with poultry. When mixed with our Barrel-Aged Red Wine vinegar and Dijon mustard, the result is a delicious, elegant and easy dressing!
The Olive Bin's olive oils are gluten-free, dairy-free (even the Butter Olive Oil!), and Kosher. Olive oil should be used within 12-14 months from when the seal on the bottle is broken. Our fused olive oils are crushed with whole fruit at the time of pressing, the infused olive oils have botanical essential oils infused into the product. Please see our Facts and Cooking pages for more information.
Want to try a small sample of this product before purchasing? Add the “taste” to your cart and we will send a complimentary sample.
- Roast in and drizzle over potatoes or a grilled vegetable medley.
- Drizzle over chicken or seafood with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Combine with Garlic, Cilantro & Roasted Onion, or Basil olive oil for a bread dip.
- Combine with Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and drizzle over fresh fruit.
- Combine with other olive oils for a nice herb blend.
- Prepare a Greek salad or balsamic-based marinade!
- Magnificent with cheeses, and superb as a vinaigrette.